Thursday, March 17, 2011

Facebook Customer Reviews

"Five pettiskirts sent to Australia arrived through flood waters by post. Very prompt and efficient service. Beautiful, beautiful product. Lovely details. Soft washable fabrics. Thankyou ;)"
-Karen Gleadhill, Australia

" We love Little miss tu tu!!! My girls loves their skirts, and Amelie LOVES her pretty shoes!!"
- Jennie Stephens, Utah

"We absolutely love the Petti-skirts we bought from Little Miss Tutu Boutique. My girls wear them every day...layered so they can wear them all"
-Lynne Laurin, Canada

"So many great products to choose from. Great "customer service". Fast responses to any and all questions. Products are of great quality, I can not wait to see what else Little Miss Tutu Boutique brings out! Def. the number one place to shop for anything prop related for photographers and parents alike. "
-Shana Wright, Virgina

I LOVE Little Miss Tutu Boutique!!! Thanks for all the beautiful tutu's and flower headbands for my daughter's photoshoots!! You are amazing!! I will definitely be ordering more:)"
-Lindsee Cordova, Utah

 "I love my tutus and pettiskirts! My girls look so adorable in them!!"
-Courtney Lollis, Oklahoma

 "I am Loving your products!! Cant wait to get my new items in!! I will be using them on my clients, so lots of pictures coming your way soon!! Thank you so much.. ( and the comment sales are SO much fun) thanks again!!"
-Nicole Riemann, Rhode Island

"My Daughters have gotten pettiskirts, tutu's, flowers, headbands, wings and squeaky shoes from Little Miss Tutu Boutique and LOVE them!! They are always wearing something from your Boutique. Everything we have gotten is good quality and VERY durable. Thank you!!"
-Wendy Herrera, Utah

" I love little miss tutu's stuff I have buying it for over a two years now!! It is all awesome:) i love all the new and old products its great stuff!!!"
-Holly Long, Utah

"I LOVE my tutu's and flowers I've gotten from you! The tutus are adorable, high quality, and the cutest I've found for sure! Thanks so much for all your great girly products you offer!"
-Shawna Summa, Utah

"I love your pink and brown petti skirt! I love all your products and the photography! I can't wait to find out what my new bundle is, if a girl I will be making a big order!"
-Candice Nicole

" What little girl wouldn't want to allow her imagination to run wild as she twirled and whriled around the living room??? Awesome! Reminds me of being a kid!"
- Tiffany Michele

"LUV Love your Pettiskirts! Especially the brown and pink! It is the "MUST HAVE" prop in a Childrens' portrait studio like mine!"
-Marisa Prunner

" I just loved the pink zebra tutu!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Laurie Kistler, Indianapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Little Miss Tutu Boutique
CoffeeShop Designs